question-circle [Solved] Modelio SOAML Designer

7 years 6 months ago #448 by febmaroct
Trying to model services for a bottoms-up approach. I am using Modelio Version 2.1.0 (Build Id: 2.1.0.201201241610 Core Id: 20120113). I installed SOAML module SoaMLDesigner_2.1.00.jmdac.

My first problem is what I see in my editor do not match the editor in this demo tutorial rd.softeam.com/demos/soaml

I am unable to create service architecture diagrams. In the architecture diagram i have created a collaborationuse typed to servicecontract I have created and created two roles typed with two participant types. Now I can trying to connect contract with the roles. When I select the 'binding' link and when I move the cursor around only servicecontract turns green. So I select that and when I try to join that to participant it shows a red mark. I tried various things that did not work. Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 6 months ago #451 by ebr
Hi febmaroct,

Concerning your first problem, the demo tutorial has been made with a previous version of Modelio and we need to update the captures. Thanks for the feedback.

Service architecture diagram can only be created under a SoaML package.

And last point, concerning the creation of a binding link it seems to be an issue with Modelio. Could you please post an issue here .

Many thanks in advance.

EBR

7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #462 by febmaroct
Thanks EBR!! I have created the bug Anomalie #28.
I was creating the servicearchitecture diagrams in soaml packages only. my only issue was i was not able to connect the collaborationuse with the roles.
Is there any work around for this issue? Please let me know if any.

7 years 6 months ago #464 by barbe.rousse
Hi,

One work around would be to create your diagram under a class and after that move all the elements and the diagram under your servicecontract...

Hoping it helps.

Regards,

B.R.

4 years 8 months ago #3079 by ebr
This issue has been solved at least with Modelio 3.2.

Moderators: tmachmebr
Time to create page: 0.038 seconds
^ Back to Top