exclamation-circle [Solved] UTP 3.5.00

3 years 1 month ago #4054 by ua138
I am interested in using the UTP Modelio module. Unfortunately, I have not been able to use the one provided in ( forge.modelio.org/projects/utp-modelio3/files ) for Modelio v3.5.00.

When adding the module to the project configuration (Configuration->Modules..) the module loads, but not is icon and neither the contextual menu. It looks like there could be some code missing in the “module.xml” or in the “UTPModule.java" class of your project.

I have tried it in version 2.0.03 for Modelio 2 and it works fine. I was wondering if I am the only one having this problem.

Also I would like to know if the code of that project available in an open repository?
I cannot access the code advertised here ( crest.cs.ucl.ac.uk/fittest/resources.html )
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 1 month ago #4055 by ebr
Hi ua138,

As you may not know, Softeam is involved in UTP standard defintion.

FITTEST project used UTP 1.0 which was implemented until Modelio 3.2.

UTP 2.0 would be released soon and the 3.5.00 version of the UTP Modelio module is a first try which, of course, need to polished.

So I will recommend you to use previous version of UTP module (conform to UTP 1.0) if needed we could also provide you UTP 1.0 implementation for Modelio 3.5.

Best,

EBR
The following user(s) said Thank You: aleb, ua138

3 years 1 month ago #4056 by ua138
It would be great if you could provide me with the UTP 1.0 implementation for Modelio 3.5.

Thank you very much for your quick response.

Best regards

3 years 4 weeks ago #4070 by ebr
Hi ua,

The UTP 1.0 implementation is now available for Modelio 3.5.

Enjoy!

Best,

EBR
The following user(s) said Thank You: aleb, ua138

3 years 3 weeks ago #4084 by ua138
I have been able to successfully use the version 3.5.01 of the UTP module along with Modelio 3.5. Thank you for providing it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: aleb

3 years 3 weeks ago #4089 by ebr
You are welcome
The following user(s) said Thank You: aleb

Moderators: tmachmebr
Time to create page: 0.040 seconds
^ Back to Top