file Moving from the commercial Togaf module to the Free version

4 years 7 months ago #3105 by KevinSmith
Hi,

Thank you for your help cde.

I created a brand new project with the open source edition and I installed the Togaf Architect open source as you said but i got the same "link error...".

I finally remove the modelio open source directory containing modelio.exe et reextract it from "modelio-open-201405191231-win32.win32.x86_64.zip".

I can open my Modelio project without any error now. The free 'TogafArchitect' module appears installed in the project configuration with the Started status. Everything seems fine.

Unfortunately, I still have a problem when I open my togaf diagram. Modelio doesn't seem to recognize them a Togaf diagram. By exemple, process elements are displayed as "No image" and i have nothing in the toolbar diagram.

I tried to add the "event diagram" stereotype on a event diagram without success. "No image" is displayed with no elements in the diagram toolbar.

I can add a Togaf diagram without problem on my Modelio Project. The problem is on existing Togaf diagrams. I tried to import it on a brand new project but I have the same problem.

Do you have any idea to fix it ?

Thank you.

Regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 years 7 months ago #3109 by cde
Hi,

Can you upload your original project using any file sharing service on the web and send me a PM with the link to get it so I can have a look at it?

Best regards,
cde.

4 years 7 months ago - 4 years 7 months ago #3121 by KevinSmith
Hi,

I sent you a private message with a link to a file sharing service with the original project. Could you please tell me if you have received it ?

Thank you very much for you help. :)

Best regards,

4 years 7 months ago #3122 by cde
Hi,

I've send you a private message with a link to get your project back.

Best regards,
cde

Moderators: tmachmebr
Time to create page: 0.040 seconds
^ Back to Top