file [Solved] SysML Architect and SoalML Architect

4 years 10 months ago #3016 by bergtwvd
For both modules/extensions there is a free open source version, and a paid version.
From the available information on the site I cannot determine the difference between the free and paid versions.
Could you provide the differences?

-- Tom van den Berg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 years 10 months ago - 4 years 10 months ago #3018 by ebr
Hi Tom,

As far as I know SoaML exists only as a free open source version.

Concerning Sysml, you are rigth there is a free aand a commercial version.

The commercial one provides features related to the Modelio commercial version as the sysml allocation matrix and requirements. This commercial licence also includes support and maintenance costs.

Regards,

EBR

4 years 10 months ago #3019 by bergtwvd
For SysML I noted that the requirements diagram, internal block diagram, and the parametric diagram are missing. So this is really a partial SysML implementation in the free version. Correct?

Any other features that are different?

At the moment I'm just evaluating the modules and try to understand what I am heading into, how complete the modules are and what costs are involved.

-- Tom

4 years 10 months ago #3021 by ebr
Requirement diagram is not available for the SysML free version because it is a feature of the Modelio commercial version.
But both internal block and parametric diagram should be available on all version. You should be able to create them under a SysML block as depicted below.

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: bergtwvd

Moderators: tmachmebr
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds
^ Back to Top