file Template/Jython - How to generate "Analyst Table" sorted and with images

5 years 7 months ago #2448 by jmfavre
Hi,

I'm currently using "Dictionaries" to a list issues (bug, feature, todo, task). That is I use "Term" to implement issues (waiting for M3 level ;-)). In fact what I'm working one is to have some kind of project/change management embedded in modelio projects, which is nice for traceability features, etc.

Using analysis tables fit more or less the need as one can reorder elements, etc.

What I'm trying to do now is to create some document templates to create list of issues, etc. Filtering is easy, but I'm wondering how to do two things:

(1) sort a list of terms not name, but by other property
(2) replace the value of field by image. For instance a icon in red for issue with high priority.

For (1) I guess that the solution is to create a Jython node that will apply on dictionary and will yield the term in it according to a given order.
Is there a simpler solution? I've seen the "sort by name" option almost everywhere but not "sort via metamodel property". Did I missed something?

For (2) I'm not sure if this is feasible or not.
Any solution?
Is it possible in jython to actually create some output (obviously this would break portability across format unless there is some api available)?
Is there a solution by selection some external document (the icon) according to the value?

I will post a separate topic about Template & Jython
Thanks for all!
Jean-marie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: tmachmebr
Time to create page: 0.033 seconds
^ Back to Top