file [Solved] XMI/MARTE specific question

6 years 7 months ago #1465 by saf1
Hello

with regards to MARTE in Modelio,i want to contact a person because i have specific question in my work that i can't share it with the general public
how can i do this?

Regards
saf1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 7 months ago #1466 by osl
Hi Saf1,

If you have an ongoing maintenance contract, you have access to the Modeliosoft technical support .

Otherwise, maybe you can post your question here in a way that does not unveil your critical data.

Best regards

Go pro

6 years 7 months ago #1468 by osl
Hi Saf1,

I'm answering the public part of your question here so it can be of benefit to other users.

XMI import into Modelio will create the model in the Model Explorer, but it will not create corresponding diagrams straightaway.

Once you've imported your XMI model, you can create automatic diagrams thanks to the "Create/Update automatic diagrams" command in the context menu (as shown below).

Best regards

Go pro
Attachments:

6 years 7 months ago #1470 by saf1
Hello osl,

thank you for your kind help.
1)Does using "Create/Update automatic diagrams" as the same as directly drag and drop (drag from model explorer and drop it to model editor) ?
Please check attachments

2) importing MARTE xmi using this command not work with me.
I use a Sequence Diagram with single lifeline and when applying schedular stereotype to this lifeline through xmi the segment in attachment

File Attachment:

File Name: stereotype...line.txt
File Size:19 KB

will be added with simple modification in the following tag and exactly in base_Lifeline according to the lifeline id generated in your diagram
<GRM:Scheduler xmi:id="_o5wGkGILEeKoOO-0J6fynw" base_Lifeline="_8msV22IMEeKoOO-0J6fynw"/>
after importing xmi file, scheduler stereotype not appear graphically?
Does i miss specific step?

Regards
Saf1
Attachments:

6 years 7 months ago #1471 by osl
Hi Saf1,

The difference in colors does not impact the model.
Automatic diagrams display classes in blue. That's just a way to tell them from manually created diagrams.

You can modify the look of your diagrams in the Symbol tab.

Regarding the MARTE/XMI import, the sample you provided is incomplete. Can you please post the complete file?

Best regards,

OSL

Go pro
The following user(s) said Thank You: saf1

6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #1472 by ebr
Hi Saf1,

I attached to this post several files:

The first one, named "Init", represents an empty model without any profile application.

The second one, named "With Scheduler", represents an manually updated version of Init. In this latter, I made all needed changes for including a Lifeline stereotyped as Scheduler i.e.
  • I changed the structure of the file in order to have a starting xmi tag
  • I added MARTE profile applications
  • I added an UML Interaction under the root model and an UML Lifeline under the created Interaction
  • and finally I stereotyped the created Lifeline by adding "<GRM:Scheduler xmi:id="_FCDz8GOfEeKrv8bpbvL3Aw" base_Lifeline="_EYhHuWOfEeKrv8bpbvL3Aw"/>"

Hoping it helps,

Regards,

EBR
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: saf1

Moderators: tmachmebr
Time to create page: 0.346 seconds
^ Back to Top