file [Solved] Sysml BDD or classe diagram

7 years 3 weeks ago #1016 by ebr
Hi knarf,

I attached a diagram which is, for me, the closest you would be able to do.

Concerning the header of the diagram, I guess it is specific to each tool.
With Modelio you will be able to change the name of the diagram and the icon means that it is a bdd.

For the "parts" and "values" compartments, Modelio provides a specific compartments for each of them, as shown in my attachment, but these compartments do not show the specific SysML labels.

Hoping it helps,

Best Regards,

EBR
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 3 weeks ago #1021 by knarf
Hi ebr,
Thank's for you response.

You'r exemple is ok for me but i don't know how you make this. Could you explain to me (see image in attachement). When i add a part (right click, créer un élément, parts) i always have a rectangle, and when i add a value (click value type in the palette and click into the block and mode de représentation - simple) i can change the name of the valu but not the type.

Frank
Attachments:

7 years 3 weeks ago #1023 by ebr
Hi knarf,

In order to change the representation of your part, select the owner block, go to the "Symbol" view and then change the "Class-InternalStructure->Display mode" from Diagram to List as shown in my attachement bdd1.png.

Concerning the values, values are properties typed by a ValueType. So instead of created a ValueType, you should create an Attribute, as depicted in bdd2, and then typed it with a ValueType.

Hoping it is clear.

Best regards,

EBR
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: knarf

7 years 3 weeks ago #1026 by knarf
Hi,
Thank's ebr.

Another question. I want this appearance was the default appearance. I have change default class appearance but when i add a block (in sysml) it's always in image mode (not in "structuré") and when i change the representation mode, color and some other property are the property i have defined as default property for class but some other are the default modelio property (like class, internal structure, displayu mode).
Thank's

Frank

7 years 3 weeks ago - 7 years 3 weeks ago #1027 by ebr
Hi Frank,

For example, if you want to modify the default value of the Representation mode property (from Image to Structured) of all yours blocks in all yours SysML block diagrams, you have to:
  • go to Configuration -> Diagram styles...
  • select the 'sysml' Style (under default)
  • change the value of the desired property
  • click on normalize

Hoping it helps.

Best regards,

EBR

7 years 3 weeks ago #1028 by knarf
Nice.
This is i have omitted (select the 'sysml' Style (under default)).

Thank's ebr

Moderators: tmachmebr
Time to create page: 0.050 seconds
^ Back to Top