file Modelio 3.8.0 is VERY unstable: does not start, crash, stop etc.

3 weeks 1 hour ago #5725 by koCkoG
I am working with modelio 3.8.0 and it is very very unstable:
- hard to start (if its start): actually I have to launch it THEN connect to my VPN and it will (maybe) start (and everything seems ok in the logs)
- stop for no reasons (litteraly: sometimes I am just looking at Modelio and it stop, without message/error/save)
- crashes a lot of times (sometimes it's the error pop up which make Modelio crash)
- etc etc

So I'd like to know if there are any requirements that I could check to know if everything is OK for Modelio 3.8.0. Or any logs that I could check, any .init file I don't really know. Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 weeks 18 minutes ago #5727 by pan
Hello koCkoG,

Could you give us more information about your configuration (operating system, processor, memory, ...)? More information about how to submit a problem .
Did you try Modelio 3.8.1?
You can verify your requirements here .

BR

2 weeks 6 days ago #5730 by koCkoG
Hi thanks for the reply.
I'm working with window10 64bits, i5 1.70GHz, 8Go Ram. PulseSecure is the VPN and constellation the licence server.

Actually I am not able to switch to Modelio 3.8.1 because of my projects requirements.

2 weeks 5 days ago #5732 by pan
Hi,

If you are using Constellation please contact the Modeliosoft support team to obtain help. It seems that your problems are related to the network. As Modelio Open Source is not connecting to the network the problem should be specific to Constellation or VPN.

BR

2 weeks 4 days ago #5737 by mts
Hi KoCkoG,

The community forum is not the proper place to get answers regarding commercial Modelio modules and features.
Please contact us (Modeliosoft Technical Support) with your contract number so we can sort this out.

Best regards,

--
The Modeliosoft Tech Support Team

Moderators: oslcde
Time to create page: 0.041 seconds
^ Back to Top