file Installing on a MAC

3 years 3 weeks ago #4044 by Krissuh
HI, Need help with installing on a MAC.

I have OS 10.10, Java 8
but keep getting the following error when trying to run the installation.
(file added)

I have also added the version of Java, just incase that is the issue..

Please help

thanks

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: kyle

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 3 weeks ago #4046 by Krissuh
!ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi 4 0 2016-06-02 11:40:45.088
!MESSAGE An error occurred while automatically activating bundle org.eclipse.core.resources (48).
!STACK 0
org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Exception in org.eclipse.core.resources.ResourcesPlugin.start() of bundle org.eclipse.core.resources.
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.BundleContextImpl.startActivator(BundleContextImpl.java:792)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.BundleContextImpl.start(BundleContextImpl.java:721)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxBundle.startWorker0(EquinoxBundle.java:941)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxBundle$EquinoxModule.startWorker(EquinoxBundle.java:318)
at org.eclipse.osgi.container.Module.doStart(Module.java:571)
at org.eclipse.osgi.container.Module.start(Module.java:439)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.util.SecureAction.start(SecureAction.java:454)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.hooks.EclipseLazyStarter.postFindLocalClass(EclipseLazyStarter.java:107)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.classpath.ClasspathManager.findLocalClass(ClasspathManager.java:531)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.ModuleClassLoader.findLocalClass(ModuleClassLoader.java:324)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findLocalClass(BundleLoader.java:327)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.sources.SingleSourcePackage.loadClass(SingleSourcePackage.java:36)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClassInternal(BundleLoader.java:398)
at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:352)

3 years 3 weeks ago #4047 by Krissuh
I have another question.. I have watching the training videos. I tried looking for Document publisher, but the video shows Modeliosoft, yet the version i have is just Modelio 3.5. should i be using a different version.

Where can i find Document publisher?

I have it working on my PC, but would prefer it on my MAC.. thanks

3 years 3 weeks ago #4048 by ebr
Could you upload the log file itself, thanks in advance.

Document Publisher is included in all commercial solution (cf here ) which can be tested for 10 days for free.

3 years 3 weeks ago #4049 by cde
Hi Krissuh,

Perhaps you've launched modelio directly from the DMG ?

Modelio must be extracted from the DMG like this :

Hope this helps,
cde.
Attachments:

3 years 3 weeks ago #4050 by Krissuh
thanks..

that was it..

Since you are from Modeliosoft.. do you know if there is any training courses in australia?

I just need a basic training to start on how to use the package. and was looking at TOGAF training using Modelio.

Do you have an opinion on Enterprise Architecture vs Modelio?
Pros & Cons?

thanks again for your help

Moderators: oslcde
Time to create page: 0.345 seconds
^ Back to Top