file Installing win 7 64 bits doesn't work

3 years 1 month ago #3914 by ealegria
I tried to install modelio 3.4, win 7 64 bits but it doesn't work. Attached log file.
[attachment:2].log[/attachment]

[attachment:3]Modelio3.4workspacemetadata.jpg[/attachment]

I'll appreciate any help. Thank you in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 1 month ago #3915 by pan
Hi,

It seems that the attachment did not succeed.
Anyway, installing Modelio consists on unzipping an archive. I guess that unzipped it but you had a problem for launching Modelio?

In which directory did you unzip Modelio? You have to avoid to unzip it on Program Files because it generally leads to privileges problems.

Another cause of problem can be the version of the JDK you are using. Which version are you using?
The following user(s) said Thank You: ealegria

3 years 1 month ago #3916 by ealegria
I tried unzzip it in different locations.
JDK version 7.0.790.15.

Thank you

A piece of log (I can't attatch it).

!SESSION 2016-03-16 08:42:52.494
eclipse.buildId=unknown
java.version=1.7.0_79
java.vendor=Oracle Corporation
BootLoader constants: OS=win32, ARCH=x86_64, WS=win32, NL=es_MX
Framework arguments: -clearPersistedState
Command-line arguments: -os win32 -ws win32 -arch x86_64 -clearPersistedState

!ENTRY org.modelio.admtool 4 0 2016-03-16 08:42:53.800
!MESSAGE FrameworkEvent ERROR
!STACK 0
org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Could not resolve module: org.modelio.admtool [199]. Unresolved requirement: Require-Bundle: org.modelio.core.project. -> Bundle-SymbolicName: org.modelio.core.project; bundle-version="3.4.1.16463-1825". org.modelio.core.project [217]. Unresolved requirement: Require-Bundle: org.modelio.core.store.exml. -> Bundle-SymbolicName: org.modelio.core.store.exml; bundle-version="3.4.1.16085-1819". org.modelio.core.store.exml [220]. Unresolved requirement: Require-Bundle: org.modelio.core.kernel. -> Bundle-SymbolicName: org.modelio.core.kernel; bundle-version="3.4.1.16085-1819". org.modelio.core.kernel [216]. Unresolved requirement: Require-Capability: osgi.ee; filter:="(&(osgi.ee=JavaSE)(version=1.8))".
at org.eclipse.osgi.container.Module.start(Module.java:434)
at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.incStartLevel(ModuleContainer.java:1582)
at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.incStartLevel(ModuleContainer.java:1561)
at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.doContainerStartLevel(ModuleContainer.java:1533)
at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.dispatchEvent(ModuleContainer.java:1476)
at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.dispatchEvent(ModuleContainer.java:1)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager.dispatchEvent(EventManager.java:230)
at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager$EventThread.run(EventManager.java:340)

3 years 1 month ago - 1 year 3 months ago #3917 by pan
The JDK 8 is required to launch Modelio ( Requirements are accessible here )

Let us know if it helps you.

BR
The following user(s) said Thank You: ealegria

3 years 1 month ago #3919 by ealegria
Thank you, installing JDK 8 it works finally

Moderators: oslcde
Time to create page: 0.038 seconds
^ Back to Top