check State Machine - Multiple lines in internal activities

5 months 3 days ago #6536 by Matheus Pinto
Hello,

First of all, I would like to congratulate the Modelio team on the project.
I'm starting to work with it now because it's free software, and I'm very happy.

About my question, I would like to know how to put multiple lines inside an internal activity of a state (do/entry/exit).
What I'm doing to solve this issue is creating many instances of do/entry/exit with the value of each line I want in that activity, as in the figure below.

There is a topic where someone show a figure with a "DO" with multiple lines, but it is not explained how to do.
I try to put a raw text from a text editor into the activity field, but the new line is ignored.

There is a way to insert multiple lines so I dont need to create multiple instances of do/entry/exit?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 months 22 hours ago #6537 by ebr
Dear Matheus,

By any chance, could you give us the link to figure with a "DO" with multiple lines?

Best,
EBR

5 months 7 hours ago #6538 by Matheus Pinto
Hi,

This topic shows this (in the last comment of the first page - by "osl"): www.modelio.org/forum/13-modules/2059-ad...tion-to-a-model.html

4 months 4 weeks ago - 4 months 4 weeks ago #6539 by ebr
Dear Matheus,

My response would be "Yes ans No"...

First of all, the post you pointed is 8 years old so maybe something change between the used version and the Modelio 4.1...

I did not mange to specify a multiple lines text by using the User Interface but I was able to do it by using some python script as depicted in the following pictures.

Attachments:

4 months 4 weeks ago - 2 months 1 day ago #6540 by Matheus Pinto
Thanks for the answer!
I put the commands you show in the script view and it works.
My problem is solved!

Moderators: tma
Time to create page: 0.289 seconds
^ Back to Top