question-circle [Solved] help

10 years 5 months ago #472 by lanxinsheng
Hello, when I use modelio with UTP module to specify a test,I can’t find the constraint icon from diagram palette as the UTP user’s guide says “To specify the duration constraint {0..3}, select the constraint icon from the diagram palette and attach it to the isPinCorrect synchronous message. ” Can you give some more details to realize this function? Thank you very much for prompt reply.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 years 5 months ago #473 by cba
Hello,

To add a constraint, you have to select in the diagram palette of a sequence diagram, in the 'common' group, the 'Constraint' icon. Then you click on the elements on which you want the constraint to be attached to.
Regarding the UTP example, you click first on the 'Synchronous message' arrow, secondly on the 'Reply message' arrow and finally somewhere on the diagram where the constraint should appear.

Hoping this helps,
Cyril.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lanxinsheng

10 years 5 months ago #474 by lanxinsheng
Thank you very much for your help.But there is no 'common' group in modelio free edition 1.2.1.There also doesn't have "constraint' icon.So what can I do?

10 years 5 months ago #475 by lanxinsheng
What you said can be realized with modelio 2.x with UTP module.But modelio 2.x can't show the stereotype icon image when right click on the state invariant and process to the options like on the figure 24 as the UTP user guide.

10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #476 by cba
With Modelio 1.2.1, on the palette, there is the 'Note' icon. When you hold the left button of the mouse, the 'Constraint' icon appears so that you can select it.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: lanxinsheng

10 years 5 months ago #477 by lanxinsheng
Thank you very much!

Moderators: tma
Time to create page: 0.041 seconds
^ Back to Top