file Try to add an 'Item Flow'

4 days 3 minutes ago - 4 days 1 minute ago #6050 by Ralf Ebert
Hi ebr,

it is not possible to download the video? You can use the first link --- it points to the directory which contain both videos.

It seems to be really strange: On some connections the rectangle occurs on both sides and say allowed or not allowed and sometimes the rectangle is shown on one side only. But I can't see any difference within the properties either in the properties of the connection nor in the properties of the ports ...

Best regards
Ralf Ebert

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 days 22 hours ago #6051 by ebr
I did not find how to reproduce your issue.

What is the version of Modelio? SysML? Could you send us your modelio project?

Cheers,
EBR

3 days 20 hours ago #6052 by Ralf Ebert
Hi ebr,

yes, I can send a minimized project to you. Is there a way to anonymize the content of the project? Because the exported contains 155MB: How can I send it to you

Best regards
Ralf Ebert

3 days 20 hours ago - 3 days 20 hours ago #6053 by Ralf Ebert
Hi again,

it is possible that it is a strange error in modelio --- I've created a third video , in which you can see, that I've played a little bit with the horizontal scroll bar and with the connection between SMI and SMI API:
  • in home position I'm able to try to set the Item Flow near the two ports and the system works as mentioned in your comment
  • After I've scrolled the window one time to left it works in the same way
  • After I've scrolled the window a second time the behavior changes: Every time I try to add the Item Flow near to the port SMI API modelio tries to add the item flow near to port SMI.
  • After I've scrolled the window back one time modelio works again like mentioned in the comments

3 days 18 hours ago #6055 by ebr
Hi ralf,

To send us the project you can use WeTransfer and send me the link in Private message.

According to your third video, it seems to have an issue in the selection behavior but you should be able to play a little bit wit hthe diagram and create your item flow.

Best,
EBR

3 days 17 hours ago - 3 days 17 hours ago #6056 by Ralf Ebert
Hi ebr,

is there a way to anonymize or obfuscate the content of the model?

Best regards
Ralf Ebert

Moderators: tma
Time to create page: 0.045 seconds
^ Back to Top