file Try to add an 'Item Flow'

1 month 1 week ago #6070 by ebr
Hi Ralf,

Does the project is enought cryptic thanks to the anonymizer script? Could you share it?

Best,
EBR

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 month 1 week ago - 1 month 1 week ago #6071 by Ralf Ebert
Hi Ebr,

yes, the model is cryptic enough now.
You can find it at https://wetransfer.com/downloads/a31471c17b003a041b944e1213db8d1520200917054706/88516a1c8b081c592c569f24b4775a1720200917054910/535f95
I have renamed the ports to A, B, C, and D. To reproduce the problem you must reduce the window so the diagram is not seen completely. If the horizontal slider is on the left side you can try to add Item Flows near A (allowed) and near B (not allowed). If you move the horizontal slider to the right side you can try to add the Item Flow near to A only, not depending on the position of the mouse --- it can be near port A (the correct reaction) and it can near to port B (wrong reaction because modelio tries to add the Item Flow to port A)

Btw: I've reduced the model to the minimum but the size of the model don't differ much between the reduces model and the complete model. Is there a way to reorganize the model to release the memory of the deleted parts?

Best regards
Ralf Ebert

1 month 1 week ago #6075 by ebr
Dear Ralf,

I reproduced your issue and we will investigate it thanks for your input.
In the meantime, if you just play a bit with the layout of your diagram and you woud be able to add yours item flows.

Concerning the size of your model, it is huge mainly because you deployed several huge librairies (RCP Eclipse, JDK, MDA Kit, GEF). In total, they contain more than 65000 Classes, Interfaces and Packages.

EBR
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ralf Ebert

Moderators: tma
Time to create page: 0.040 seconds
^ Back to Top