file Try to add an 'Item Flow'

1 month 2 weeks ago #6044 by Ralf Ebert
Hi,

I try to add an 'Item Flow' to a connector but it seems it is forbidden. At another connector adding an 'Item Flow' seems to be allowed. I've added a short video to show the problem:

First I try to add the flow to the connection between port3 and port E30391 but this seems to be forbidden. If I try to add the flow to the connection between SMI API and SMI it seems to be allowed.
Can anyone tell me how I can figure out the difference between the two connectors?

Used version of modelio:
Version 4.0.01
Build: 202001292132
System: win32 (10.0) 
Architecture: x86_64

Best regards
Ralf Ebert

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 month 2 weeks ago #6045 by ebr
Hi Ralf,

It depends of the connector navigability. I made a capture of the four possible case with the associated item flow.

Hoping it helps,
EBR
Attachments:

1 month 2 weeks ago #6046 by Ralf Ebert
Hi ebr,

as shown in the video the navigability of both connections (between port 3 .. port E30391 and SMI ... SMI_API) seems to be correct:

Best regards
Ralf Ebert
Attachments:

1 month 2 weeks ago #6047 by ebr
Hi Ralf,

In your video, you first tried to add an item flow between Port 3 and Port E30391. Modelio does not allow you to do so because the navigability is from Port3 to PortE30391 so you are not allow to create an item flow near Port3 but you should be possible near PortE30391.

Then when you try to add an item flow on the connector from SMIAPI to SMI, Modelio allows you to do so because you are trying to create it near SMI and not SMI API.

Hoping it is clear,
EBR

1 month 2 weeks ago #6048 by Ralf Ebert
Ok,
I understand what you mean. Unfortunately the effect don't depend on the position of the mouse :-/

new video

1 month 2 weeks ago #6049 by ebr
Hi Ralf,

Sometimes it could be tricky but it should depend of the navigability of your connector and the position of the mouse.
When it is allowed.

When it is not allowed.

BTW I did not have access to your "new video".
Best,
EBR
Attachments:

Moderators: tma
Time to create page: 0.445 seconds
^ Back to Top