file Cannot create a diagram

1 month 2 days ago #5948 by ebr
Hi Jonron,

In fact when you right click on an element on the browser you opened the "Contextual menu".
This menu content changes according to the selected element aka context. For example you can not create any kind of element under any element.

In your screenshot, you tried to create a diagram under a "fragment" and it is not permitted. You can not create diagram under a "Project" like LocalModule or Ptarmigan elements. But you would be able to create a diagram under your UML Package named ptarmigan as shown in the following capture.

Hoping it helps,
EBR
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 month 2 days ago #5949 by jonron
Hi ebr
As I explained, twice, in my original message "If I right click on any of the other things in the panel then nothing happens." The top level thing in the tree is the only one that responds to a right click. None of the others do anything when I right click.

To be exceedingly clear, when I right click on any of the other things in the panel then nothing happens. No popup menu, no error message, no nothing, nada.

1 month 2 days ago #5950 by ebr
Hi again Joron,

Which version of Modelio do you use? Go to Help>About to get it.

Do you have any trace in the modelio.log file? Go to Help > Open log File.

Could you share your project with us? Close your project, then select it and choose Export command.

Best,
EBR
Attachments:

1 month 1 hour ago #5951 by jonron
Hi EBR
Here's the version info:
Version 4.0.01
Build: 202001292132
System: linux (4.15.0-106-generic)
Architecture: x86_64

So I tried it again and this time right click, after a rather long delay, did show the pop-up menu and I was abel to create a diagram.

However, it only worked once and since then I have no longer been able to make the right click work.

Rather odd.

4 weeks 2 days ago #5952 by jonron
Hi EBR
Attached is the log file output you requested.

File Attachment:

File Name: modelio.txt
File Size:29 KB
Attachments:

3 weeks 6 days ago #5953 by pan
Hi,

Can you disable WebModelPublisher in your project then try to right-click on an element? In this case, does the menu appear?
Eventually, can you share your project with us (please use a sharing service or a ftp if you have one)?

Moderators: tma
Time to create page: 25.082 seconds
^ Back to Top