check [Solved] Bit lost, some directions would be great

3 weeks 1 day ago - 3 weeks 12 hours ago #5871 by Tawjaq
Hi guys,

really sorry for bothering you with what will most likely be an extremely silly question.

I have installed Modelio 4 on my MacOS system (after some effort) with the intention of creating and sharing some simple BMPN 2.0 diagrams.

Unfortunately, once I have created a project, I am completely lost. I see no way to create a new diagram and since I am unable to do that, I really do not know how to proceed.

I have tried reading through the help and welcome sections, I have watched the video tutorials, but they either concern the 3.xxx version of the software or offer buttons that I simply can not find or often simply skip the part of creating a diagram, since it is most likely too simple.

I have tried installing other modules to the project, but to no avail.

Could someone please offer some help on how to create a simple BPMN diagram or whether it is even possible in modelio?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 weeks 1 day ago #5872 by ebr
Dear Tawjaq,

To create a BPMN Process under Modelio 4.0 Open Source, you just have to unfold the elements under the model explorer, as shown below, and right click on the top root package to find the BPMN Process creation command.

Hoping it helps,
EBR
Attachments:

3 weeks 15 hours ago #5873 by Tawjaq
Thank you, I knew I was being an idiot, much appreciated :)

3 weeks 14 hours ago #5874 by ebr
You are welcome.

Moderators: tmaebr
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds
^ Back to Top