file Participant Property vs Distributed Property

3 months 3 weeks ago #5771 by vatsal_8847
Hello,
I am new to Modelio and sorry if this was discussed earlier. I can't seem to find anywhere the definitions and the differences between Participant Property and Distributed Property. Please help me out.

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 months 3 weeks ago #5772 by pan
Hello,
I guess you are talking about SysML?
Did you deploy the SysML module in your project?
You can find information about these properties on this page: forge.modelio.org/projects/sysml-modelio...itect_commands-block

3 months 3 weeks ago #5776 by Ralf.Ebert
Maybe the Information found at https://docs.nomagic.com/display/SYSMLP184/Modeling+SysML+Elements will clarify this point:
  • A Distributed Property is a property of a Block or a Value Type, used to apply a probability distribution to the values of the property. Specific distributions can be defined by applying a subclass of the DistributedProperty stereotype to the property.
  • Participant properties can be the ends of connectors owned by an Association Block. The keyword Ā«participantĀ» before a property name indicates the property is stereotyped by ParticipantProperty. The types of participant properties can be elided if desired. They are always the same as the corresponding association end type.

Moderators: tmaebr
Time to create page: 0.043 seconds
^ Back to Top