file Export profile not available

2 weeks 6 days ago #5638 by osl
Hi,

Modelio 3.8.1 is now available.
The xmi profile export is fully functionnal.

BR

Go pro

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 weeks 6 days ago - 2 weeks 6 days ago #5639 by rxo39
Hi,

I know, but my problem is the XMI export in general.
It does not matter in 3.8.0 if LocalProfile is generated during the model export, but i would like the model is generated too... not only the profile. I don't understand this :

and no XMI in the destination... (only the profile i mean)
It will be interesting if an error happened during generation, to not say "OK, complete"...
Attachments:

2 weeks 6 days ago #5640 by rxo39
The only thing i have, it is this in the log file :

I don't understand the error... the only module i have is LocalModule (which contains LocalProfile which contains my stereotypes). I do nothing else in this module (which is automatic created when you create a project) to add some stereotypes
Attachments:

2 weeks 6 days ago #5641 by pan
Hi rxo39,

So you tried to export a profile with Modelio 3.8.1?
Can you share your project with us?

2 weeks 6 days ago #5644 by rxo39
Hi,

No i don't use 3.8.1, because like i said, as the profile is generated during the project export, it is ok for me.
As i need both (profile.xmi and myproject.xmi), it is almost better like this ;-)

But my problem is, currently, when i try to export my project in xmi file, i just have the profile.xmi, and not myproject.xmi... i don't understand why (see my previous post)

I can't share my project, sadly...

But it is a basic one. My aim is to product a library (ramc) which contain some stereotypes, classes (with operations), datatypes and signals. This ramc will be the base of available actions, stereotypes, etc.. used by some states machines projects.

2 weeks 4 days ago #5645 by ebr
Hi,

If you can not share your project, could you share your log files or even better you have a scenario to reproduce your issue.

Best,
EBR

Moderators: tmaebr
Time to create page: 0.236 seconds
^ Back to Top