question-circle BPMN support integrated with UML?

2 weeks 23 hours ago #5061 by Medina
In the main features of Modelio is write that it combines BPMN support and UML support in one tool, with dedicated diagrams to support business process modeling.
That's true?
I didn't find this tool.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 weeks 23 hours ago #5062 by pan
Hi Medina

UML and BPMN are available at the same level on Modelio.
This is a simple example ( forge.modelio.org/projects/modelio3-user...ams_creating_diagram ) when you want to create a diagram with the diagram wizard we can see that the "BPMN Process collaboration diagram" is available.
For more information about using BPMN in the Modelio tool , you can access the Help/Help menu then click on the BPMN book.

Hope this helps.

2 weeks 22 hours ago #5068 by Medina
Ok, but is it possible insert in the "BPMN Process collaboration diagram" other type of diagram?
I need i direct connection between the task of BPMN diagram and UML class diagram.

1 week 6 days ago #5078 by pan
In a BPMN Process Collaboration diagram (and generally in all diagrams) you can add a relation to a diagram. See the image below.

In the BPMN diagram, go to the "Annotations" block then click on the "Related diagram link" command then click on the element on which you want to attach the diagram (in the image above I attached a UML diagram to "Participant") and a box will appear with a list of available diagrams (as shown below).

Does this help?
Attachments:

5 days 2 hours ago #5124 by Medina
Yes, but is it possible connect a single task of a BPMN diagram with a single class of a Class diagram?

5 days 2 hours ago #5125 by pan
You can add a Class into a BPMN Process Design diagram as a Data Object. Just drag & drop a Class from the Model explorer to the BPMN Process diagram then you can add a Data Association from the unmasked Class to a Task.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Medina

Moderators: tmaebr
Time to create page: 0.251 seconds
^ Back to Top