check Modelio 3.7 : BPMN not working well with subprocess (work well with Modelio 3.6)

2 years 6 months ago - 2 years 5 months ago #4933 by tonythuilier
Hi,

I model some simple sub-process directly in the sub-process. To do so, I drag and drop components (events, tasks ...) in the sub process. So the first time the "+" become "-". It works perfectly in Modelio 3.6.

I migrate a project in Modelio 3.7. The migration loses 2 models on 3 (2 sub processes). Not a big deal ... Not to much rework in this case.

I tried to model again on my main process a sub process as mention earlier. It does not work. I tried in another new project, but it does not work also. When moving the sub process, the components I dropped in do not move with ...

I use a MAC 10.11.6
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 years 6 months ago #4936 by cde
Hi Tony,

In Modelio 3.7, you have to use the diagram's Symbol view to expand your sub-process :

Then you can create elements in it.

Or you can open the Sub-Process Diagram corresponding to your Sub-Process by click on the 'Open Diagram' command on the Sub-Process, and then work directly in the Sub-Process Diagram:

About the elements you've lost after migration, can you send us your Modelio 3.6 project so we can investigate ?

Hope this helps,
cde.
Attachments:

2 years 6 months ago #4945 by tonythuilier
Thank you, I will try your tip this week.

I see also this week if I can give more information about the data lost during migration.

Moderators: tma
Time to create page: 0.504 seconds
^ Back to Top