Submit a problem

In order to provide you the best help possible to analyze and debug your problems please provide us some information about your environment.
When you submit a problem, please indicate:
- The Version, Build Id, Core Id, System and Architecture (You can get these information in the Help/About menu entry)
- The Modelio Edition (Modelio Open Source or Modelio by Modeliosoft)
- Your Operating System

file bpm - lane - direction

1 week 2 days ago #4670 by arclins
Hello,

I am currently evaluating Modelio[0]. Up to now I was able to fulfill all my needs but one.

The one thing I did not find out by myself or with the help or by scouring the internet is, in a BPM process, how to change the orientation of Participant / Pool (or Participant / Lane but as a Lane is a sub-part of a Pool, I guess the solution is at the Pool level).
Indeed, by default the Pool (and therefore its Lane(s)) is horizontal. I would like to have it vertical as it generally make more sense both on a display (vertical scrolling is easy) or printed on a page (height is larger than width).
At some point I thought a (bad) solution would be to export the diagram as a picture and rotate it in a drawing or picture application. Butt then all other components would be in the wrong direction.

I would (greatly) appreciate any hint.

Regards,

Andrew R. Clins

[0]- Version 3.6.01 / Build: 201703061558 / System: win32 (6.1) / Architecture: x86_64

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 days 19 hours ago #4694 by ebr
Hi,

Unfortunatly it is not possible right now. In order to keep trace of its implementation, you can ask for this feature at forge.modelio.org/projects/modelio3/issues .

Best,
EBR

2 days 19 hours ago #4702 by arclins
Thanks you very much for your kind answer ebr.

I opened a ticket as suggested[0].

Is that true also for your commercial version?

Regards,

Andrew R. Clins
[0]- forge.modelio.org/issues/322

2 days 18 hours ago #4703 by ebr
Yes that's true for both version of Modelio

Moderators: tmaebr
Time to create page: 0.062 seconds
^ Back to Top