Submit a problem

In order to provide you the best help possible to analyze and debug your problems please provide us some information about your environment.
When you submit a problem, please indicate:
- The Version, Build Id, Core Id, System and Architecture (You can get these information in the Help/About menu entry)
- The Modelio Edition (Modelio Open Source or Modelio by Modeliosoft)
- Your Operating System

exclamation-circle Very slow

2 months 1 week ago #4445 by david.lee
I'm working with Modelio 3.6.1 on a Windows laptop PC, intel i5 1.6GHz with 8GB of RAM.

I'm using the TOGAF module and have about 30 elements in my model so far. I've been mostly working in the Diagram perspective.

The performance is extremely slow. Every time I click on an element on a diagram, it seems to take 3-4s for background calculations to be completed and the element to register as 'selected' before I can do anything. This is close to unusable.

Is this normal behaviour on a machine with my spec (surprising if so?) And do you have any advice to improve performance?

Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 months 3 days ago #4446 by pan
Hi david.lee,

Your configuration seems to be correct. Your model is small so it should not be a problem to manipulate these elements in your diagrams.
Are you executing some applications at the same time?
Your Windows is 32 bit or 64 bit?
My web browser is consuming more resources than Modelio so even with low memory resources you should not have problems.
Did you encounter this problem only once? or each time you are running Modelio?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: tmaebr
Time to create page: 0.056 seconds
^ Back to Top