Submit a problem

In order to provide you the best help possible to analyze and debug your problems please provide us some information about your environment.
When you submit a problem, please indicate:
- The Version, Build Id, Core Id, System and Architecture (You can get these information in the Help/About menu entry)
- The Modelio Edition (Modelio Open Source or Modelio by Modeliosoft)
- Your Operating System

file Use case constraints not visible

10 months 3 weeks ago #4096 by Ceaus
I have added a constraint to a use case (via the Notes and Constraints tab).
Unfortunately the constraints are not visible in the generated HTML (Web Model Publisher). Also the UCD doesn't show the constraint (I've flipped every Hidden attribute in the Symbol tab I could find). Is this intentional?

Sorry for the many questions. First time user. But I already like Modelio a lot!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 months 3 weeks ago #4097 by cde
Hi Ceaus,

To unmask your constraints in the diagram, you can either drag'n'drop them into the diagram, or use the 'Unmask\Notes and Constraints' command in the contextual menu of an element in the diagram :

Hope this help,
cde.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ceaus

10 months 3 weeks ago #4099 by Ceaus
Thanks a bunch cde. That helped a lot.
Can I kindly offer the suggestion there is a conceptual conflict between the context menu and the on-off paint options in the Symbol tab?

Many thanks again.
Ceaus

10 months 3 weeks ago - 10 months 3 weeks ago #4100 by Ceaus
Can you please confirm if it ends up in the generated HTML docs as well? (I mean textually/structurally)

10 months 3 weeks ago #4107 by Ceaus
I just did a run on Modelio 3.4.1.
And neither on 3.4.1 are the UC notes and/or constraints printed by the Web Model Publisher.

4 months 2 weeks ago #4348 by ebr
By using WebModelPublisher, Use case constraints will only be visible on diagram capture. They will not create any structure on the produced HTML.

To do so you use Document Publisher .

Cheers,

EBR

Moderators: tmaebr
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds
^ Back to Top