file RACI matrix

3 years 5 months ago #3714 by kalei
Hi everybody,
Is there a way to generate a RACI matrix with Modelio 2.2.1?
If yes, how?
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 5 months ago #3715 by osl
Hi Kalei,

Matrices were introduced from Modelio 3.
You need to upgrade to use them :).

BR

OSL

Go pro

3 years 3 months ago - 3 years 3 months ago #3858 by tozdemirel
I'm using v3.4.1 on debian linux (3.16.0-4-amd64), but I couldn't find any RACI matrix (generation) support in it. Trying to model with BPMN (2.0) processes using TOGAF (free) module. There is no Responsible, Accountable, Consulted and Informed fields in Tasks or Call Activity elements that I can make relations with Actors or Roles. I saw similar functionality in another proprietary software before. Maybe that's why I'm searching RACI matrix support in Modelio in that way.

In addition to that, I tried to make relations with TOGAF's Traceability diagrams through the Links but that doesn't meet expectations to build RACI relations.

3 years 3 months ago #3861 by ebr
Two things here.

First, matrix or documentation generation are not possible with the free version of Togaf module but only on the Togaf module produced by Modelio cf www.modeliosoft.com/en/modelio-store/mod...togaf-architect.html .

Two, you are right if want to be able to generate a RACI matrix all RACI relations must be available on the module. We have to see how to do that because I quickly found Responsible and Informed or Consulted but I do not see Consulted...

3 years 3 months ago #3862 by tozdemirel
Thank you for that clear explanation. Even though I'm using the community version for now, It'd be nice to have such a function in that nice tool.

Best Regards.

Moderators: tmaebr
Time to create page: 0.037 seconds
^ Back to Top