file Diagrams lost when importing model

8 years 10 months ago #331 by michaelp
Hi,

I am currently working with Modelio 2.0.2 Community. There have been 2 projects created and I am now trying to move packages from one projet to the other.

It works pretty well, using RAMC it keeps the traceability link as I expected it to, however there is one show stopper : all diagrams are lost in the process !

Is there something I am missing ? Might the 1.2 migration plugin work here ? Should I post a feature request for this ?

Thanks for you help.

Michaël
Praxeme Institute

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 10 months ago #334 by cma
Hello,

You can post a feature request, there is effectively a problem: since Modelio 2.0 diagrams are not owned by the model element but by the diagrams container. Diagrams only reference the model element as a "context".
Then they are not exported anymore and it seems there is also no way to ask for export of diagrams (they cannot be drag&dropped into the RAMC dialog).

You may try to create a Manifestation from the RAMC artifact to the diagrams you want to export but I am not sure it will work.

8 years 10 months ago #335 by michaelp
So it's both a problem with a) RAMC packaging and b) model import ? I guess it's tied since as you said they completely changed the diagram implementation.

I had never really tried this in the previous versions, that's why I'm asking.

Michaël
Praxeme Institute

Moderators: tma
Time to create page: 0.036 seconds
^ Back to Top