file [Solved] Don't have MDA menu item

7 years 7 months ago #3053 by maz100
Hi,

I'm trying to use the web publishing module.

I've watched this video:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQBCB12KOjo

I don't have the MDA menu item on the main menu and if I right click on a module in the project tree I don't have the web publishing module in the context menu.

I do have the web publishing module installed with a status of started and compatible.

I'm running modelio 3.2.1 on windows 7.

I've searched the forum for 'MDA menu item' but I couldn't find anything that helped with my problem.

Could anyone direct me to the information I need please?

Many thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 7 months ago #3054 by ebr
Dear Maz,

I am not sure to understand what you mean by "the MDA menu item" but if you correctly deployed the web publisher module as depicted below

To use the generation command, you just have to select an element on the Model browser, right click on it and slect the Generate command cf below.

In order to depict the MDA model on the Model browser you have to select "Show MDA Model" into the options of the Model Browser

Then you should see at least the ModelerModule and WebPublisher components

Hoping it helps,

EBR
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: maz100

7 years 7 months ago #3055 by pan
Hi maz100,

The MDA menu item does not exist anymore. To manage the modules, you can go to Configuration/Modules...
If the status is started it should work nicely.

You can see the Web Model Publisher command by right-clicking on a Package for example. You should have a command Web Model Publisher/generate.

Hope this helps.

BR
The following user(s) said Thank You: maz100

7 years 7 months ago #3056 by maz100
Thanks guys. I now know the main menu no longer contains the MDA item. And I've also realised that I was right clicking on the root project node or the diagram node (no module in the context menu) and not a package/class node (module in the context menu as expected). Doh!

Moderators: tma
Time to create page: 0.492 seconds
^ Back to Top