file modeling of control systems

5 years 6 months ago #2810 by Jimmy
I am of the control systems engineering back ground. considering the first attached diagram of which I want it to serve a guide for the second. this is what I want you to do for me. from my studies of your videos the SysML is simple but you can use both SysML and UML.
1. let the Mass(M) be a block
2. let the spring(K) be a block
3. let the damper(C) be a block
4. let the force (F) be a block
now my challenge is how to model the relationship/description between the:
1. Force(F) and mass(M)
2. mass(M) and the spring(K)
3. mass(M) and damper(C)
4. K and C with the reference ground
5. the displacement X(t).you can also ake the reference ground a block
few examples would do. as it would serve as a guide for me to model a large system of this component.

Regards
Jimmy
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #2811 by ebr
Could you detail the listed relations with your words?

5 years 6 months ago #2812 by Jimmy
The mathematically formulation of a spring is different from the damper. That is the problem. I do not know how or if the mathematical approach is applicable in modelio. use any relation/syntax/semantics suitable in modelio because I am only taught the mathematic method which is applicable to use in matlab/Simulink.

I desire to learn a new approach to modeling which is usable in UMl/SysML. that is why I choice the modelio open source tool.

Regards
Jimmy

5 years 6 months ago #2813 by ebr
You said that, for example, a relation exist between F and M but this sentence is too vague to determinate which kind of relation UML or SysML is the more appropriated. That's why I asked what you try to model by this.
So do you want to model a mathematically formulation or the fact that they are linked or that one depend to the other or one use on other, etc.

5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #2814 by Jimmy
I simply meant that you can use either UML or Sysml or both to show the modeling.

you can use any be it mathematical formulation or the fact that they are linked or that one depends on the other or one uses the other. but specify which.

few examples would really help.

Regards
Jimmy

5 years 5 months ago #2816 by ebr
Hi Jimmy,

From my point of view the best would be to use parametric diagram from SysML,
please take a look at www.modelio.org/tutorials/how-to-create-...rams-in-modelio.html

Hoping it helps,

EBR

Moderators: tmaebr
Time to create page: 0.039 seconds
^ Back to Top