file modeling of control systems

5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #2798 by Jimmy
Hello,
Please am new to modelio, and I want to model the attached control system. your guidance would be highly appreciated.
I have gone through your documentation but its brief.

Regards
Jimmy
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 years 1 month ago #2801 by pan
Hello Jimmy,

Do you want to reproduce this image with Modelio?

BR

5 years 1 month ago #2802 by Jimmy
I do not want to replicate the diagram but I want to model it. I need a guide .I am new to UML/modelio.

please kingly tell me how to go about it. if you need additional information about it I can provide it. its a common model in control systems. I want to learn how to use modelio to model control sytems.
Attachments:

5 years 1 month ago #2803 by ebr
Hi Jimmy,

The usage of UML or SysML i.e. modelling languages and the usage of Modelio i.e. modelling tools are two different things. The best is to start with some courses on the language and then use a tool to create your models.

So concerning your system, from my point of view, you should use UML class/composite diagrams described here or SysML block definition/internal block described here. So please take a look at these link and maybe try to draw something maybe just on a piece of paper.
When you finally have a idea (maybe a wrong one at the beginning :P ) try to use modelio for your modelling and of course if you have any issue please post them here.

Hoping it helps,

EBR

5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #2808 by Jimmy
I have actually gone through the quickstart guides and other tutorials and I can now create a class with attributes and other stuff.
I would love to be given a guide to model the first attached system which is a simplified form of the second.
This would give me a fill to model the second attached system.
Attachments:

5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #2809 by ebr
Hi Jimmy,

Maybe could try to model it and we will give you our feedback on your model...
I probably able to create dozens of model which can correspond to your's. The main issue here is that you are the only one to know what is needed to be model.
So my advice would be to:
  1. make a list of the main concept/element/object of your model and model them as UML classes/components or SysML blocks for example,
  2. for each object model their attributs,
  3. model all existing relation with associations,
  4. review your model and if it seems good for you post it here.

Regards.

EBR

Moderators: tmaebr
Time to create page: 0.047 seconds
^ Back to Top