check [Solved] Project locked, cant open again

6 years 3 weeks ago #1617 by Jade
I'm working with windows 7-64bit at home and at school .

So I worked on an old file and after I saved it, I tried to open it again and it was locked , again. I think that I will open a new project and do it again, but can you just unlock my last file because I really need my descriptions,It would save me a few hours .Thanks and i'll stop bothering you :).

My last file:
www.4shared.com/folder/MJ08to5z/ProjetGestAqua.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 3 weeks ago #1618 by osl
Hi Mmesser314,

"I have been casually using Modelio for about a month. Normally I would open Modelio and see icons for my project in windows labelled Diagrams and Windows. I would click an icon to open my project.

One day that changed. When I opened Modelio, I saw empty windows - no icons..."

This sounds like you have either lost or changed your workspace directory.

The projects icons that you used to see when opening Modelio are visible in the Workspace view. This view corresponds to a directory which we call the Modelio workspace and contains your projects. By default, it is located in the user directory. But you can change it (File / switch workspaces), and of course, the directory itself can be moved or deleted.

More details about the Modelio workspace are available here:
forge.modelio.org/projects/modelio-user-...rface_workspace_view
forge.modelio.org/projects/modelio-user-...jects_create_project
forge.modelio.org/projects/modelio-user-...ects_opening_project

Go pro

6 years 3 weeks ago #1619 by Jade
It could be possible ,but none of the teachers can help me. When something like this happends they just tell us to restart a project.
here's the log from my computer after I try to open my project , i'm in trial for now because I had problems with my key and things are getting sorted with my teacher.

2013-04-03 11:32:36,641 INFO org.modelio.core: Loading LibModelio.
2013-04-03 11:32:36,699 INFO org.modelio.core: LibModelio loaded successfully.
2013-04-03 11:32:36,971 INFO org.modelio.core: Modelio core successfully started.
2013-04-03 11:32:42,927 ERROR com.modeliosoft.modelio.app.entreprise.intro: ApplicationWorkbenchAdvisor.postStartup() TRIAL 5

And I can't show you the log from the school's computer because it shuts down modelio when I open my project.

6 years 3 weeks ago #1620 by pan
Hi Jade,

Sorry but I didn't succeed to repair your project :(
Have you possibility to work with Modelio 2.2.1 ?
Not sure that it helps for this problem but, generally, it is preferable to work with the latest version.

BR
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jade

1 year 7 months ago - 1 year 7 months ago #4610 by rowena.mellor
HiTeam,

I am using Modeler Module 3.6.01 to create BPMN diagrams. While working, the software crashed. On restarting the Modelio, the Project shows a lock symbol and I couldn't open it. I am also unable to download/export the Project.

Another weird behaviour noticed, the locked that says Aug 21, 2017 when the project actually got locked on Aug 31, 2017
Please find attach the images.

Your help is greatly appreciated as I have a presentation this afternoon. Please help

Thanks
Attachments:

1 year 7 months ago #4611 by rowena.mellor
Hi Team,

I am using Modelio Version 3.6.01

While using the software it crashed, and when I restarted it, my project was locked. It doesnt allow me to export or download the project either.

The locked date shows 24 Aug 2017, when it was actually locked on 31 Aug

Please find attach a screenshot

Please advice. I cannot even seen to transfer the file as the option is disables.

Thanks
Attachments:

Moderators: tmaebr
Time to create page: 0.049 seconds
^ Back to Top