file [Solved] Attribute Type Options

9 years 3 weeks ago - 9 years 3 weeks ago #118 by tma
To see the complete list of the attribute type, remove the 'string' text and type Ctrl-<Space>. You can write the first letters of the type.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 3 weeks ago #119 by cmhardage
Thanks for the the rapid response!

Did that. This is my very first time using Modelio, so it is a brand new project. Got an empty list.

I found Data Type under the "Create an element..." menu item. Decided to create a package for the data types that I need, but that could be a real drag if I have to re-create the list of .NET primitive types every time I create a new project.

What's the best practice for this sort of thing?

9 years 3 weeks ago - 9 years 3 weeks ago #120 by tma
You can use a Model component . Create your type library and package it with a model component. Your model component can be installed in your projects to use it.
The C#Designer module will be available soon. It will provide the .NET framework.
If you want an example of model component, install the JavaDesigner module and deploy the JDK .
The following user(s) said Thank You: cmhardage

9 years 3 weeks ago #121 by cmhardage
Thanks! I'll look into it!

9 years 3 weeks ago #122 by tma
Look the following video: Java Designer overview

9 years 3 weeks ago - 9 years 3 weeks ago #125 by chm

tma wrote: To see the complete list of the attribute type, remove the 'string' text and type Ctrl-<Space>. You can write the first letters of the type.

True, but you have several other ways to fill a type in the "Element" view.
There is a video tutorial in Modelio 1.2 , showing how to use it ("UML properties" was the name of this view).

Moderators: tma
Time to create page: 0.040 seconds
^ Back to Top