file [Solved] Attribute Type Options

9 years 3 weeks ago #116 by cmhardage
Silly question, but cannot find anything in the documentation or on the forums. I'm probably looking in the wrong place.

How do you configure the Class Attribute Type list? All the stock list has is "string" - needless to say, it seems a little limited.

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 3 weeks ago - 9 years 3 weeks ago #118 by tma
To see the complete list of the attribute type, remove the 'string' text and type Ctrl-<Space>. You can write the first letters of the type.

9 years 3 weeks ago #119 by cmhardage
Thanks for the the rapid response!

Did that. This is my very first time using Modelio, so it is a brand new project. Got an empty list.

I found Data Type under the "Create an element..." menu item. Decided to create a package for the data types that I need, but that could be a real drag if I have to re-create the list of .NET primitive types every time I create a new project.

What's the best practice for this sort of thing?

9 years 3 weeks ago - 9 years 3 weeks ago #120 by tma
You can use a Model component . Create your type library and package it with a model component. Your model component can be installed in your projects to use it.
The C#Designer module will be available soon. It will provide the .NET framework.
If you want an example of model component, install the JavaDesigner module and deploy the JDK .
The following user(s) said Thank You: cmhardage

9 years 3 weeks ago #121 by cmhardage
Thanks! I'll look into it!

9 years 3 weeks ago #122 by tma
Look the following video: Java Designer overview

Moderators: tma
Time to create page: 0.043 seconds
^ Back to Top