file [Solved] BPMN

7 years 11 months ago #11 by Gaignon
Hello,
I was using Modelio 1.2 until today. BPMN is the tool I need. Since Modelio 2.0 I can't create or see BPMN projects even those I created in 1.2. The worst is that I can't see them any more with Modelio 1.2 (they were updated...).
What about Modelio and BPMN ?
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 11 months ago #12 by fpo
Hi,

I'm not sure I fully understand your concern, but here's what I can tell you about Modelio and BPMN:

1) BPMN was supported in 1.2 through a module (more technically: through the use of profile and stereotypes on elements of Activity diagrams), and is now supported natively by Modelio 2.0
2) there is (to my knowledge) no automatic migration of BPMN elements from 1.2 projects to 2.0 projects.
3) in Modelio 2.0 you can create BPMN elements with the contextual menu in the explorer view or in a diagram: "right-clic on an element (e.g. a Package) => Create an element => Bpmn behavior" for a Bpmn Behavior, etc
4) you can create BPMN diagrams through the same diagram creation wizard as the UML diagrams (available through a button in the toolbar and through the contextual menu in the explorer view and in the diagrams)

About the migrated projects: migration always provide a "save" of the 1.2 project as a file name "project_name.ofpx.old" in your project folder.

7 years 11 months ago #13 by Gaignon
I'm dude !
I used directly BPMN in 1.2 so I didn't search enough...
Thanks for your help !

7 years 11 months ago #14 by fpo
I'm just glad I could help! :)

7 years 11 months ago #46 by fpo
Moved thread to the correct category.

Moderators: tmaebr
Time to create page: 0.039 seconds
^ Back to Top