It provides a lot of evolutions, improvements and bug fixes.
- New automatic diagrams creation feature.
- New ‘Namespacing links’ feature, available on Packages, Components, Classes and Interfaces, allowing to display the composition of inner elements as links.
- New command to open modelio’s log file.
- It is now possible to use the XMI Import/Export features from the API.
- Traceability links are now directly accessible in the Link Editor.
- It is now possible to move elements in diagrams using the arrows keys.
Improvements and bug fixes:
- Improvement of 64-bit support.
- Diagrams shortcuts can now be sorted using the Move up/down arrows.
- Rich Notes can now be duplicated.