Modelio 3.0.1 released!
The Modelio development team is pleased to announce the Modelio 3.0.1 release.
This is a bug fix and maintenance release. Plus now Modelio provides new languages support! You can download a Deutsch or a French language pack to have the Modelio interface translated in these languages.
If you detect translation errors do not hesitate to report these problems on the dedicated languages issue trackers (more information available on the language packs download page)
- New 'Select all/deselect all' buttons in the Modules update window.
- New progress bar when adding, deleting or updating modules.
- New 'Administration' commands allowing to defragment or rebuild models indexes.
- Metamodel and API classes are now automaticaly imported in the Script engine.
- Associations, Connectors and Links are now displayed in the model explorer.
- Communication messages are now displayed in the model.
- Libraries version and description are now displayed in the project information page.
Bug fixes :
- Fixes in the tagged value parameters edition box.
- Fixes in XMI import/export.
- Fix in NamespaceUses recalculation.
- Fix diagram creation under operations.
- Fixes on Associations/AssociationEnds.
- Fixes in diagrams style editor.
- Fixes in Sequence diagrams.
- Fixes in model import.
- Fixes and improvements in the online help.
- Fix of in the 'picking' feature.
- Fix in navigation service.
- Fix in moves between work models.
Download Modelio 3.0.1
Download the language packs
Want to be the first informed about new releases? Subscribe to our Announcements mailing list .
Enjoy with Modelio!
- Windows 7 SP1 (x86/x86_64)
- Windows Vista SP2 (x86/x86_64)
- Windows XP SP3 (x86)
- Redhat Enterprise Linux 6 (x86/x86_64)
- Ubuntu Linux 10.04 LTS (i386/amd64)
- Ubuntu Linux 11.10 (i386/amd64)
- Ubuntu Linux 12.04 LTS (i386/amd64)
- Debian 6 (i386/amd64)
- Mac OS X 10.8.5 (from Modelio 3)
The user account used to perform the installation must have administrator privileges.
Then a standard account can be used to run Modelio.
Before you install Modelio on a Linux platform, make sure the following libraries are installed:
- stdc++ 6
Mac OS requirements
- Java JDK 1.7 (not only JRE)
More information about Modelio installation requirements