file [BUG] Switching workspace do not refresh macro catalog

7 years 2 months ago #3423 by jmfavre
Hi,
when one switch from a workspace to another (File > "Switch Workspace...") the macro catalog is not refreshed, that is the macros used are still the macros of the former workspace which is inconsistent (and can be problematic). In fact, the refresh catalog seems to be called only at startup time, which is also inconistent when one add macros with modelio itself. Obviously one can restart modelio each time, but this is not really inconvenient in some cases.
Cheese,
jean marie

pd. I want to report the problem in the bug tracking system but I cannot connect. I already have an account, when I try to change the password it says the email does not exist, when I try to create an account, it says, the email (the same) already exist...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 2 months ago #3430 by pan
Dear jmfavre,

Actually your account exists but it was not activated. Maybe the activation link was sent to your spam folder. Anyway we activated your account so you can connect to the bug tracking system now. If you don't remember your password you can use the reming password link on the connection page.

Let us know if it helps you.

BR

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: chmcma
Time to create page: 0.038 seconds
^ Back to Top