Submit a problem

In order to provide you the best help possible to analyze and debug your problems please provide us some information about your environment.
When you submit a problem, please indicate:
- The Version, Build Id, Core Id, System and Architecture (You can get these information in the Help/About menu entry)
- The Modelio Edition (Modelio Open Source or Modelio by Modeliosoft)
- Your Operating System

file Save of window layout perspective and last opened file

1 month 14 hours ago #4706 by samo
Hi all,
I am new to using modelio. I think it is a nice tool.
As I usually like to make few changes to the position of the windows (Symbol, Outline, etc.) in different parts of the screen, I would like to suggest to have a way of saving this layout for when opening the tool again. This way the windows layout is the same for the selected perspective, or even better have a personalised names for the perspectives as it is in eclipse for example.
Also it would be great to automatically opening the diagram of the project which was open prior to closing the tool.
Sorry not sure if those features are already on the pipeline or not.

Thanks,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 month 12 hours ago #4707 by cde
Hi Samo,

In the next version (Modelio 3.7), the diagrams which were open when closing the tool will be automatically reopen.

Best regards,
cde.

1 month 10 hours ago #4709 by samo
Thanks for the update on this.
How about saving the state of the window layout ? do you know if this might be in the plan ?
can you point me to an information page about the upcoming releases too if possible.

Thanks

Moderators: cdeebr
Time to create page: 0.044 seconds
^ Back to Top