file Exporting diagrams

4 years 9 months ago #2854 by Jimmy
I want to export a diagram e.g. a use case diagram. I have tried using XMI/export XMI after right clicking the envelop folder. its not working the error message I got is "Failed model have not been saved". I have actually saved the model and have repeated the process severally. But the same message pops-up. I am using Modelio 3.1

Please assist.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 years 9 months ago - 4 years 9 months ago #2855 by andy
Hi Jimmy,

XMI standard does not deal with diagrams. Thus, Modelio XMI export does not support diagrams. It is for all the model elements only.

If you need the other person to access your diagrams. There are couple of solutions:
1. You can export the model in Modelio format to exchange with another Modelio. All information will be preserved.
2. Generate a documentation. The person on the other side will see all the diagrams.

Cheers,
Andrey

4 years 9 months ago #2856 by pan
Hello,

To complete the andy's answer you also can export a diagram as a graphic (PNG/JPG/BMP/GIF formats are supported). Use the "save the diagram in a file" button (More information about the diagram commands: http://forge.modelio.org/projects/modelio3-usermanual-english-310/wiki/Modeler-_modeler_interface_edition_view ).

Hope this helps.

BR

Moderators: cdeebr
Time to create page: 0.037 seconds
^ Back to Top