check [Solved] modelio.core: The 'Infrastructure.Abstraction' metaclass does not exist

3 months 1 week ago - 2 months 3 weeks ago #5664 by lmichel
Modelio 3.8 / unbuntu 16.4

I do not manage to add either notes or constraints in my classes.
When I look at at the console, I got this error:

2019-06-14 13:38:49,872 WARN modelio.core - 'Trace'{b629524d-9688-4d1c-b197-6fd372308cdf} Infrastructure.Stereotype: The 'Infrastructure.Abstraction' metaclass does not exist.
2019-06-14 13:38:49,879 DEBUG o.modelio.app.ui - null
java.lang.NullPointerException: null
at org.modelio.edition.notes.constraintChooser.ConstraintChooserContentProvider.getChildren(ConstraintChooserContentProvider.java:78)
at org.modelio.edition.notes.constraintChooser.ConstraintChooserContentProvider.hasChildren(ConstraintChooserContentProvider.java:101)
at org.eclipse.jface.viewers.AbstractTreeViewer.isExpandable(AbstractTreeViewer.java:2107)

When I scan the jar files in the distrib, I found one with the missing class:

plugins/org.modelio.metamodel.emfapi_3.8.1.201902151006.jar

Any idea to fix this issue?

LM

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 months 4 days ago #5668 by pan
I think that the ModelerModule is not correctly installed in your project. Can you click on the Configuration/Modules... menu and check the content of the Project's modules section. Which is the status of the Modeler Module? And which version is indicated?

2 months 4 weeks ago #5678 by lmichel
Modeler module 9.0.07, seems to be OK.
I've been investigating furher on my side, and it appears that the bug occurs for one specific project built on a generic template we are using in our collaboration. That template seams to break something in Modelio. Any idea to go ahead?

2 months 3 weeks ago - 2 months 3 weeks ago #5679 by lmichel
After further investigations, it turned out that the import of the template we are using was in failure.
The issue can be closed.

Moderators: tmaaabcdeebr
Time to create page: 0.035 seconds
^ Back to Top