Submit a problem

In order to provide you the best help possible to analyze and debug your problems please provide us some information about your environment.
When you submit a problem, please indicate:
- The Version, Build Id, Core Id, System and Architecture (You can get these information in the Help/About menu entry)
- The Modelio Edition (Modelio Open Source or Modelio by Modeliosoft)
- Your Operating System

file Move elements into class diagrams (graphical interface)

3 months 2 weeks ago #4412 by Thomas_Socomec
Hello,
I would like to know if it is possible to move elements into the diagrams ?
In fact it works on the model list (left on the screen) with the buttons "move upwards" or "move downwards", but this has no effect on the graphical view.
Thank you in advance for the tips !
Regards,
Thomas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 months 2 weeks ago #4413 by ebr
Hi,

Yes, it is possible to move elements into the diagrams.
To do so you just have to select the element in the diagram and use the regular keyboard (up, down, left, rigth).

Hoping it helps,

EBR

3 months 2 weeks ago #4415 by Thomas_Socomec
Thanks for the answer.
My problem is not moving the elements (it works with the keyboard as you said), but moving sub elements inside the element.
I means, I want to reorganize the list of operation into the class. In this case, no keyboard shortcut works ...
Could you help me ?
Regards,
Thomas

3 months 2 weeks ago #4416 by ebr
The question is do you always want the same order in the diagram and in the model explorer (left on the screen)?

If Yes, starts by ordering yours Operations in the model explorer and then in the diagram > Select all yours Operations > Rigth click > Mask selection.
By default Modelio will unmask them but in the order of the model explorer.

If No, in the diagram you can mask an Operation by selecting your Operation > Rigth click > Mask selection. By default Modelio will automatically unmask it at the bottom.

If in the diagram, you do not want to see all yours Operations or maybe change their layout, select your Class and in the Symbol View take a look at the Class-Operation options.

Hoping it helps,

EBR

3 months 2 weeks ago #4417 by Thomas_Socomec
Thanks, option 1 is exactly what I need.
Regards,

Moderators: tmaaabcdeebr
Time to create page: 0.054 seconds
^ Back to Top