Submit a problem

In order to provide you the best help possible to analyze and debug your problems please provide us some information about your environment.
When you submit a problem, please indicate:
- The Version, Build Id, Core Id, System and Architecture (You can get these information in the Help/About menu entry)
- The Modelio Edition (Modelio Open Source or Modelio by Modeliosoft)
- Your Operating System

question-circle Make a language pack

1 year 5 months ago #4053 by mrsamudio
Pan hello,

I have an account in forge.modelio.org: forge.modelio.org/users/684
Checkout the resources with SVN, done, but I need information about using it, how to build on AGGREGATOR with maven and set target definition.

I'm filling *._es.properties.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 year 5 months ago #4057 by pan
Do you have Eclipse IDE for Java EE developers (plus Eclipse ResourceBundle Editor)?

1 year 5 months ago #4058 by mrsamudio
Yes, I have.

1 year 5 months ago - 1 year 5 months ago #4059 by pan
On Eclipse, go to File/Import...

In the root directory field enter the directory in which you checked out the resources. All the projects should appear.

For editing the *_es.properties, just double-click on these files and it will open the resource bundle editor.

Open the AGGREGATOR folder then right-click on pom.xml and launch Run As/Maven install.

When the build is finished, go to the org.PRODUCTS folder then target/repository. The 2 directories features and plugins are here.

Hope this helps.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: mrsamudio

2 months 1 week ago #4630 by Dmitriy
Hello
Can you add translation files for the Russian language?

2 months 1 week ago #4632 by ffe
Hi Dmitriy,

The Russian localization project is available on our forge: Russian GUI resources

This project is ready for Modelio 3.6. You can checkout the resources with SVN tool using the following URL: https://forge.modelio.org/svn/modelio3-localization-russian-gui/branches/modelio3.6

You can follow the above tutorial in order translate these resources. Please note that the Russian language code is "ru".

Moderators: tmaaabcdeebr
Time to create page: 0.330 seconds
^ Back to Top