file [Solved] Communication Link

5 years 11 months ago #4232 by ebr
Hi,

I tried to reproduce your issue with latest version of Modelio cf attached screenshot and I do not have any complain from the audit.
Which version of Modelio do you use? Don't you have several communication link between the same Acteur and UseCase?

Cheers,

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 years 11 months ago #4233 by pan
I think the error R1990 is due to a duplicate of Attribute name.
I guess that the Teacher or Student has an attribute which has the same name than an Attribute present on the UniversityUser.

5 years 10 months ago - 5 years 10 months ago #4243 by franckb
Hello,

I'm using under Windows 7 Pro, Modelio downloaded from modelio site
Version 3.5.01
Build: 201607131846
System: win32 (6.1)
Architecture: x86_64

I've in the same use case diagram:
  • use cases commons to all users
  • use case specific to teacher
  • use case specific to student
I've checked and I've not link the same use case to both University user and Teacher, or to both University user and Student

Please find above a simplified example

and the Warnings
Attachments:

5 years 10 months ago #4245 by pan
Hi franckb,

Concerning the warning R1990, it's because you have two associations with no name so it is considerated as the same name. Teacher inherits from UniversityUser so the Attributes/Roles/Associations inherits from the parent so there is a warning.
=> To solve this, you have to give a name to your Associations.

Concerning the warning R2190, we can see in your model explorer that there is multiple inheritances to the same parent.
=> To solve this, delete the duplicated inheritance links.

Hope this helps

5 years 10 months ago - 5 years 10 months ago #4246 by franckb
Thanks,

I solved R1990 by modifying the attribute "Role" on the use case side (To: name of the use case ).

R2190 was due to another Use case diagram. I deleted the diagram but it'd kept the generalization link ?!

5 years 10 months ago #4247 by pan

R2190 was due to another Use case diagram. I deleted the diagram but it'd kept the generalization link ?!

A diagram is a just a view of existing model elements. If you delete a diagram, the model elements are not deleted.
You have to delete the duplicated links. If the inheritance links disappear from your existing diagram, you can unmask them again by drag&drop or by using the command Unmask/Parent generalizations (or Unmask/Child generalizations)

Let us know if it helps.

Moderators: tmaaabcde
Time to create page: 0.414 seconds
^ Back to Top