lightbulb-o [Solved] Where can I find the modelio API

6 years 7 months ago #1760 by Heng
Hi All,
I'm new here. Could anyone tell me, how I can find the modelio API (modelio.jar) for java development ?

Thanks a lot.

Best Regards
Heng

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #1761 by ebr
Hi Heng,

For Modelio2.x, you can directly find it under your $installPath/modelio2.x/mdk folder.

For Modelio3.0, you can directly find it under your $installPath/modelio3/plugins folder.

But if you want to develop a Modelio module, it would be easier to use the Modelio Maven template, more informations are available here (for Modelio2.x) or here (for Modelio3).

Hoping it helps,

EBR

6 years 7 months ago #1762 by Heng
Hi ebr,
thanks alot for your Answer.
My Goal for my Projekt.
Read Dscription of Class Diagramms from Xml.(Done with eclipse)

Then use Medlio MDA APi like here to create this Class Diagramm with the Information form XML.

At last I can use Modelio to open this Class Diagramm.

Now I have the Problem to find the right API. I have tried the maven tutorial,some how there are dependencis missing... :(

Could you please give me some tips?

Best Regards
Heng

ps: I cant open the url for Modelio 3.

6 years 7 months ago #1763 by ebr
Hi,

First all sorry for my mistake but it seems that the maven archetype for Modelio 3 has not been officially released so you have to start with Modelio 2.x.

Now The Modelio2 API is mainly composed of two jars named modelio and modelioapi jars and located into the Modelio/mdk folder.

For creating elements including diagrams please take a look here.

For manipulate diagrams, you should find more informations here.

Hoping it helps,

EBR

6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #1764 by Heng
Hi ebr,
thanks a lot for your help.

I have just tried to write my first Program, just like the tutorial. But
I have only got nullpointer exception.
public static void main(String[] args) {

IModelingSession session = Modelio.getInstance().getModelingSession();

}
The modelio application runs in background.
Do I need more configuration for the apis (Like system path or something else like that)?
Maybe I started the Modelios in a wrong way, so I dont have a valid Session.
How can I make sure, that I have a valid modelio Session ?

Best Regards
Heng

6 years 7 months ago #1766 by Heng
All right, I just find out, in modelio make a singelton there is exception
com.modeliosoft.modelio.api.utils.NoteTypeNotFoundException: com.modeliosoft.modelio.api.utils.NoteTypeNotFoundException: The 'JavaCode' note type has not been found for the metaclass com.modeliosoft.modelio.api.model.ObOperation in <script> at line number 80
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<script>", line 80, in <module>
  File "<script>", line 29, in makeSingleton
  File "<script>", line 64, in createGetInstanceMethod
	at com.modeliosoft.modelio.api.model.ObProject.getNoteType(Unknown Source)

at com.modeliosoft.modelio.core.internal.core.factory.UMLFactory.createNote(UMLFactory.java:1088)

at com.modeliosoft.modelio.api.impl.model.UMLModel.createNote(UMLModel.java:2786)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)

com.modeliosoft.modelio.api.utils.NoteTypeNotFoundException: com.modeliosoft.modelio.api.utils.NoteTypeNotFoundException: The 'JavaCode' note type has not been found for the metaclass com.modeliosoft.modelio.api.model.ObOperation

com.modeliosoft.modelio.api.utils.NoteTypeNotFoundException: com.modeliosoft.modelio.api.utils.NoteTypeNotFoundException: The 'JavaCode' note type has not been found for the metaclass com.modeliosoft.modelio.api.model.ObOperation in <script> at line number 80
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<script>", line 80, in <module>
  File "<script>", line 29, in makeSingleton
  File "<script>", line 64, in createGetInstanceMethod
	at com.modeliosoft.modelio.api.model.ObProject.getNoteType(Unknown Source)

at com.modeliosoft.modelio.core.internal.core.factory.UMLFactory.createNote(UMLFactory.java:1088)

at com.modeliosoft.modelio.api.impl.model.UMLModel.createNote(UMLModel.java:2786)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)

com.modeliosoft.modelio.api.utils.NoteTypeNotFoundException: com.modeliosoft.modelio.api.utils.NoteTypeNotFoundException: The 'JavaCode' note type has not been found for the metaclass com.modeliosoft.modelio.api.model.ObOperation

maybe that why I cant catcht the session in Eclipse.

Maybe someone knows how to fix it ?

Best Regards

Moderators: tmaaabcdeebr
Time to create page: 0.061 seconds
^ Back to Top