lightbulb-o [Solved] Where can I find the modelio API

6 years 8 months ago #1774 by ebr
Hi Heng,

So if I well understood, you need at least to extend Papyrus (through an eclipse plugin)and Modelio (through a Modelio module) and these extension would listen the server. Something like that, right!?

I am not sure to really understand what you mean by "have the information in eclispe"? All these development can be done under eclipse but the information would present on the server!?

By the way, this is really interesting I work a lot on interoperability between tools (through XMI format) but adding the diagrams would be a real improvement! will you based your exchange on XMI and DI formats?

Regards,

EBR

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 8 months ago #1775 by Heng
Hi ebr,
I have already the Adapter für Papyrus , what I only need now is the Modelio module.
Because I dont have much time left for the Project, so I want to keep it simple .

But it looks like, that I have to develop the module if I want access the Content of Modelio.

In OSLC the exchange of information is based on RDF/XML,or JSON. Because other tools may also need the Information. And the Information can be easily represent in HTML,even in grafic in Web.

Best Regards
Heng

6 years 8 months ago #1776 by ebr
Hi Heng,

From my understanding the Modelio module is your best option..

The exchange is based on RDF/XML or JSON ok but what about the structure, the schema of this information (if it is not a secret :whistle: )?

Regards,

EBR

6 years 8 months ago #1777 by Heng
Hi ebr,
I have define the Classes, which I want to represent the Content of Papyrus.
Like Association, Attribute, Diagram, Model. They have all relations to each other.

Now I have to only use the annotation provided by oslc, so I can define Namespace, the RDF/XML name for the attributes in the Classes.
After lauch the programm the RDF/XML will look like this
<Model>
  <diagrams>
   <Diagram>
     <attributs>
     <attributs>

</Diagram>
  </diagrams>
 <associations>
</associations>
</model>

By the way, I have create a maven Project with archtype. but it missing lot of dependecis like org.modelio.api.
and this :

Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration: org.modelio:modelio-maven-plugin:2.2.0.03:module-configuration (execution: ResourceManagement, phase: generate-resources)

Best Regards
heng

6 years 8 months ago #1778 by ebr
Hi Heng

Any issue with the creation of the Maven Project creation (it is not a maven module creation) !?
Usually, the first time you created a maven project an error appears (a property is missing) and on the second time all goes fine.

Please find attached the result of my mavan project creation with the 2.2.1.01 maven archetype.

Regards,

EBR
Attachments:

6 years 8 months ago #1779 by Heng
Hi ebr,
there was no problem with creation.
I use the archtype like in the guide :
repository.modelio.org/archetype-catalog.xml

I have to add manually the jface , swt, and draw2d inthe dependencies.

It looks like this
Attachments:

Moderators: tmaaabcdeebr
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds
^ Back to Top