file [Solved] Problem opening project after Modelio crash

9 years 3 months ago #1634 by jjeskola
Hi Pan,

I also have the same problem with my project, "The project is severly defective and may not be repairable"

Could you please help me?!?!

I uploaded my project on: www.dropbox.com/s/z316giu8y8bpo5u/Filling%20machine.zip?m

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 3 months ago #1636 by pan
Hi jjeskola,

We fixed your project. You can download it on http://bit.ly/15ciEZN .

Hope this helps,

Regards

9 years 3 months ago #1638 by jjeskola
Everything works ok now. Thanks a lot Pan!

9 years 2 months ago #1687 by eliasc
Hello from Venezuela,

I am a same problem, the ofpx file is locked by other user, can I resolve by myself this problem? In my company dont acept share information by the web, by security policy.

I am use Modelio Version: 2.2.1
Build Id: 2.2.1.201210040942
Core Id: 20120928
System: linux
Architecture: x86

Thanks

9 years 2 months ago #1688 by pan
Hi,

You should have a message window saying that the project is locked by another user. If you are sure that this project is not currently opened by another user, you can try to unlock it yourself (You have a OK or a Unlock button).
If after this unlock, you have a message saying that the project is corrupted you will not be able to repair the project yourself so you have two solutions:
- You can share it with the Modelio community edition and we will try to repair it.
- If you are using a commercial edition with a maintenance contract, you can send the project to the Modeliosoft support team so they will try to repair your project. In this way, the support will keep the privacy of your project.

BR

9 years 2 months ago #1690 by eliasc
Hi Pan,

Thanks for your atention, I attached the image with the error, I can't unlock by myself the file, not viewed the unlock button

Any idea?
Attachments:

Moderators: tmaaabcde
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds
^ Back to Top