file [Solved] Problem opening project after Modelio crash

10 years 1 day ago #1370 by pan
The project has been repaired and sent to colineby.

Trying to investigate on this problem, could you give us more information about actions you were doing before the crash.
You were working on an Activity diagram and you were adding elements on this diagram. Is that correct? How were you adding elements (by drag & drop from exmplorer, by using the left toolbar on diagram, ...)? Were you adding elements inside another element? ...?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 years 1 day ago #1371 by colineby
Pan,

Thanks again for your assistance. I was in an activity diagram and adding plain action elements. To do so I was I was doing a select on the left collapsible section pallet. Then clicking on diagram to place. I was not adding a nested element. The element was going at the top level of the diagram.

-Colin

10 years 20 hours ago #1374 by pan
Thanks for this information. We will try to make some stress tests with this scenario.

9 years 7 months ago #1630 by elopez
Hi,

I have the same problem with my project, "The project is severly defective and may not be repairable"

May be you can help me pls?, I've tried to fix it a long time ago but I couldn't

I uploaded it on: www.dropbox.com/s/s3tho1erfmhvmd0/Proces...02013.zip?n=98481536

9 years 7 months ago #1631 by pan
Hi elopez,

We fixed it. You can download it on http://bit.ly/153dBLa .

BR

9 years 7 months ago #1632 by elopez
Thank you very much BR, it works perfect.

Regards,
Erick

Moderators: tmaaabcde
Time to create page: 0.047 seconds
^ Back to Top