file Modelio 4.0 Compilation

5 days 7 hours ago #5763 by ls83200
Hi,

Following the tutorial on forge.modelio.org/projects/modelio3-deve...wiki/Compile_modelio , after having done corrected some minor features (src folder that doesn't exist in some plugin projetcs) I finally succeed in launching Modelio from eclipse IDE.

The next step was to package the project.
Under Windows 10, using a DOS command line, I ran : mvn package in the AGGREGATOR directory.
But I get the following Error :
[INFO] Adding repository file://C:/modelio_sources/modelio/app/admtool/../../../dev-platform/rcp-target/rcp-eclipse/eclipse
[ERROR] Internal error: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to load p2 repository with ID 'rcp-Eclipse' from location file://C:/modelio_sources/modelio/app/admtool/../../../dev-platform/rcp-target/rcp-eclipse/eclipse: URI has an authority component -> [Help 1]
org.apache.maven.InternalErrorException: Internal error: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to load p2 repository with ID 'rcp-Eclipse' from location file://C:/modelio_sources/modelio/app/admtool/../../../dev-platform/rcp-target/rcp-eclipse/eclipse

Can you help me to solve the problem ?

Thank you in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 days 16 hours ago #5767 by ffe
Hi ls83200,

Edit the "C:/modelio_sources/pom.xml" file and replace the following line:
<modelio.ws.path>${project.basedir}/${project.parent.relativePath}</modelio.ws.path>
by the line (a slash character '/' has been added to the begin path):
<modelio.ws.path>/${project.basedir}/${project.parent.relativePath}</modelio.ws.path>

Best regards,

4 days 9 hours ago #5768 by ls83200
Thank you for your help ffe.
It almost works !!

Almost, because when starting compilation of modules there seems to be a classpath problem : javadesigner.jar and some other package are not found in classpath.
This is for Windows DOS shell.

I've tried with the windows linux ubuntu shell with a newly unzipped modelio_source directory, and with no modification everything works well.

For Windows DOS shell which file should I modify to fix the classpath problem ?
Wouldn't it be useful to had those tips in the wiki ?

Thank you for your help.

4 days 6 hours ago #5769 by ls83200
I did some extra tests. In fact, the problem occurs when compiling the editors.richnote.libreoffice project which has a specific pom.xml.
I then have the following error:
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.eclipse.tycho:tycho-compiler-plugin:1.4.0:compile (default-compile) on project org.modelio.editors.richnote.libreoffice: Compilation failure: Compilation failure:
[ERROR] C:\Users\Ludo\Documents\Development\new_modelio_sources\modelio_sources\modelio\app\editors.richnote.libreoffice\src\org\modelio\editors\richnote\libreoffice\preferences\PreferenceInitializer.java:[24]
[ERROR]         import com.modeliosoft.modelio.javadesigner.annotations.objid;
[ERROR]                ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I then have more than one hundred errors of that kind.
The same problem may occurs on other projects.

I also noticed some warnings like
[WARNING] Using platform encoding (Cp1252 actually) to copy filtered resources, i.e. build is platform dependent!
I solved it by adding the followin line in modelio_sources/pom.xml
	<properties>
		<project.build.sourceEncoding>UTF-8</project.build.sourceEncoding>
	</properties>

Since using the Ubuntu shell solves the problem, I think I'll do it that way. However, out of curiosity, I would like to know if there is a (simple) solution to solve the problem.

Thanks for your help.

Moderators: chmcma
Time to create page: 0.032 seconds
^ Back to Top