check How to edit stereotypes of a module?

1 month 2 weeks ago #6531 by Matheus Pinto
Hello,

I had downloaded the MARTE extension for Modelio a while ago (but apparently the download link is broken: forge.modelio.org/projects/marte ).
I'm trying to use this module recently, but I've encountered some issues with stereotypes.
What I did was insert the stereotype <<TimerResource>> in a class as shown in the figure below:

As can be seen in the figure, the stereotype <<TimerResource>> is missing the "duration" and "isPeriodic" properties.
It's the same for other MARTE stereotypes.
On the other hand, there is no local profile for the MARTE library, so I cannot edit the stereotype to insert these properties.

My question is: Is it possible to find a way to edit these stereotypes? As?

Thanks in advance!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 month 2 weeks ago #6532 by ebr
Dear Matheus,

Firstly, you can find latest version of MARTE extension here: https://github.com/Modelio-R-D/MARTEDesigner/releases .

Concerning the value of MARTE stereotype properties, you are right, you can not set theirs values throught the "Properties" tab because they are not visible in it. But these values can be set throught the "MARTE" tab as depicted in the following pictures:

Hoping it is clear,
EBR
Attachments:

1 month 2 weeks ago #6533 by Matheus Pinto
Thank you so much for your answer!

I'm using Modelio 4.1.0 and my MARTE module was version 4.0.0. I think that's why the stereotype properties didn't even show up on the MARTE tab.
I downloaded the version of the MARTE plugin that you brought and now it appears!
I have one more question. After defining these properties, they do not appear on the diagram (in braces) by default. How can I enable to show them?

Thanks in advance!

1 month 2 weeks ago #6534 by ebr
Dear Matheus,

It is possible to layout stereotype property value in the diagram, as described at the end of this post, if these properties have been defined as visible...

But this is not the case of MARTE Stereotype properties, they have been defined as invisible.

If you really need this, you can always ask for making MARTE properties visible in the MARTEDesigner Github issues:
https://github.com/Modelio-R-D/MARTEDesigner/issues

So to depict visible properties, you have to first find the symbol view on the right of each diagram.

Then in the "Header" section, you have to check "Show tags" option.

Hoping it is clear,
EBR
Attachments:

1 month 2 weeks ago - 1 month 1 week ago #6535 by Matheus Pinto
Thanks again for your help. It clarified a lot for me! I will open an issue on the MARTE Github.

Moderators: tmachmaab
Time to create page: 0.618 seconds
^ Back to Top