check [Solved] PropertyTable in the module.xml file

8 months 2 weeks ago - 8 months 2 weeks ago #5020 by VBouss
Hi everyone,
I am currently working in the developpement of a module for Modelio for a company ( and for that reason, I can't provide the full project to illustrate my question, sorry) including a large profile to simplify modeling part of projects. For that purpose, i try to create it under the Modelio 3.7 to test before going to write it in the module.xml.

I found the PropertyTable just perfect for what I want (adding some attributes fields to an element depending of the stereotype choice) but I didn't find how to implement it after that. The principle asset for me is to be able to type the attending attribute, what TaggedValue looks to not be able to.

Is anyone already use it and can help me with the right syntaxe? or where I can find the doc wich explain how to do it?(I searched for doc but don't find something really helpfull)

Many thanks in advance.

PS: feel free to ask for rewrite if necessary, English is not my mother langage.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 months 2 weeks ago - 8 months 2 weeks ago #5024 by VBouss
Hi again,
I reply to myself but it can help other people searching like me.

First of all, I used the DTD file to decrypt what is expected. It is not the best and clear way to do but it's the only one I found.

For stereotypes, the PropertyTable should be written like this:
<PropertyTable id="..." label="...." uid="[i]generate by Maven if you use it[/i]">
                    <PropertyDefinition id="...." default-value="" uid="[i]generate by Maven if you use it[/i]">
                        <TypeRef id="01a40888-0000-002a-0000-000000000000"/> [i]here is the specific code for Text but i invite you to use Modelio to have the appropriate code for the type you search for[/i]
                    </PropertyDefinition>
  </PropertyTable>

PropertyDefinition label should be written in the module.properties file like this:
propertydefinition.[i]propertytableid[/i].[i]propertydefinitionid[/i].label=YourLabel

I hope it will help you.

Don't really know how you work for administration but subject solved for myself.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: tmachmaab
Time to create page: 0.033 seconds
^ Back to Top