exclamation-circle Using Enumerated Property Type in Module Development

1 year 3 months ago - 1 year 3 months ago #4590 by bbinder
Hello Community,

I have a seemingly simple problem while developing a Module which I just can't wrap my head around. When I use the Modelio GUI to create an Enumerated Property Type in the LocalModule, it is really quite straight forward. I create the Type, add some literals and use it later in a PropertyTableDefinition Property. When I apply this Stereotype to a class in the model, I have a nice drop down with the literals available. Exactly what I need.

Great so far. But now I want to publish a profile containing such EnumeratedPropertyTypes in a Module. The problem is: I cannot figure out how to do that in the module.xml file. I've tried a multitude of nodes in the xml but so far, the build process has always deleted them.

So here's my question: How can I use these Enumerated Property Types in a Module? Is it possible for you to post a very simple example, maybe even the one shown in the image? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks a lot.

Edit:
OK, I have been able to add an EnumeratedPropertyType by using the following code in the module.xml file:
<Module>
  <Parameters>
    <Parameter id="MyEnumeratedProperty" type="Enum">
      <Enumeration>
        <Literal value="german"/>
        <Literal value="french"/>
        <Literal value="german"/>
        <Literal value="spanish"/>
      </Enumeration>
    </Parameter>
  </Parameters>
</Module>

But I am still not quite sure how to add a PropertyTableDefinition with a Property of type "MyEnumeratedProperty" to the "Language" stereotype.

Best,
Bastian
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 year 3 months ago - 1 year 3 months ago #4591 by bbinder
see edit of original post

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: tmachmaab
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds
^ Back to Top